This page contains information related to registering as an undergraduate student at The Queen’s College.
The following forms MUST be completed and returned by 5th September 2016.
- Terms and Conditions & Card Form (blank form) – a populated copy has already been emailed to you
- College Record Form (blank form) – a populated copy has already been emailed to you
- Summary Acceptance Form 2016 (blank form) – a populated copy has already been emailed to you. By signing this you are agreeing to the regulations governing accommodation (See Accommodation Licence Agreement 2016)
- Undergraduate Freshers’ Dinner Invitation – online acceptance form
- The Doctors’ Practice – please read the letter located here and ensure that you register at the following link: http://www.campusdoctor.co.uk/oxford
- 19 Beaumont Street – Practice information
- Immunisation Letter
We would ask that you complete and return the following two forms indicating your musical and sporting interests so that we can help you take up opportunities in these fields.
Reading before you start your course
Some undergraduate courses have provided a list of additional reading which the tutors would like you to read before starting your course.
Regulations and Policy Documents
You should ensure that you read the following documents referred to in your College registration email.
- Rules and Regulations 2016-17
- Fitness to Study & Procedures for Unsatisfactory Work
- ICT Rules and Regulations
- Accommodation Licence Agreement 2016
You may find the following documents useful:
- The Queen’s College Bank Details
- J.C.R. Freshers’ Guide 2016 (Junior Common Room)
- Freshers’ Week Timetable
- J.C.R. Entz Information Guide 2016
- Freshers’ Study Guide 2016
- Information for New Students 2016
- Map of The College and College Annexes
- Financial Guide for Undergraduates
- Bodleian Libraries Induction
- Safe Cycling in Oxford
- Sub Fusc Information
- Orientation for EU and International Students