This page contains information related to registering as a graduate student at The Queen’s College.
The following form MUST be completed and returned by 5th September 2016.
- College Record Form (blank form) – a populated copy has already been emailed to you
- The Doctors’ Practice – please read the letter located here and ensure that you register at the following link: http://www.campusdoctor.co.uk/oxford
- 19 Beaumont Street – Practice information
- Immunisation Letter
- Summary Acceptance Form 2016 – By signing this you are agreeing to the regulations governing accommodation (See Accommodation Licence Agreement 2016)
- Graduate Freshers’ Dinner Invitation – online acceptance form
We would ask that you complete and return the following two forms indicating your musical and sporting interests so that we can help you take up opportunities in these fields.
Regulations and Policy Documents
You should ensure that you read the following documents referred to in your College registration email.
You may find the following documents useful:
- The Queen’s College Bank Details
- MCR Handbook 2016 (Middle Common Room)
- MCR President Welcome Letter
- Information for New Students 2016
- Map of The College and College Annexes
- Safe Cycling in Oxford
- Orientation for EU and International Students